Regulatory measures for equitable and non-discriminatory access to railway infrastructures
The regulatory measures concern the equitable and non-discriminatory access to railway infrastructures, which cover, inter alia:
- framework agreements,
- capacity allocation,
- disrupted traffic management,
- clearing of infrastructure,
- effects of the failure to conclude contracts and/or to use paths,
- performance regime,
- conditions of access to services,
- persons with reduced mobility,
- allocation of advertising space,
- information desks,
- areas for the supply of automated customer services,
- shunting operations.
These measures have been supplemented by later decisions, e.g. Decision No. 96/2015.
Full text of the decision (Italian language)