Update published on July 3rd 2023
The Authority’s organisational structure is set out in the Rules concerning its organisation and operation.
The Head of Cabinet, in accordance with the President’s guidelines, coordinates and supervises the activities of:
- Spokesperson for the President;
- Assistants to the President;
- Press and communication;
- Institutional affairs and external relations.
The Authority is organised into the following directorates under the supervision of the Secretary general:
- Access to airport infrastructure and motorway networks;
- Access to railway and port infrastructure;
- EU and international affairs;
- Legal affairs and litigation;
- Market functioning and regulatory impact analysis;
- Accounts, budget, and finance;
- Dispute settlement and minimum content of users’ rights;
- Users’ rights;
- ICT and digital transformation;
- Market monitoring, regulatory model validation, data collection and processing;
- Economic regulation of mobility services;
- Human resources and general affairs;
- Surveillance and enforcement.