Update published on 12 July 2021
The Authority’s organisational structure is set out in the Rules concerning its organisation and operation.
The Authority is organised into the following directorates under the supervision of the Secretary general.
- Accounts, Budget and Finance;
- Human Resources and General Affairs;
- Information and Communication Technology;
- Legal Affairs and Litigation;
- Economic Affairs;
- Data Collection, Processing and Quality Control;
- Access to Infrastructure;
- Service and Retail Markets;
- Users’ Rights;
- Minimum Content of Users’ Rights;
- Surveillance and Enforcement.
The Head of Cabinet supervises the directorate in charge of Institutional and International Affairs, in accordance with the President’s guidelines.